Sunday, October 30, 2011

Everything is on hold

Website Translation Widget
Website Translation Widget

Everything is on hold...and I don't like it. I really want to finish up Aurelia (my current Caucasian girl - she just needs stuffed, weighted and "born"), work on my Hispanic toddler, and start on my AA baby. But I haven't been able to.

I'm just too tired and my wrists hurt too bad. Not meaning to whine, it's just a fact. Since Thursday before last, every day I have been cleaning where I work after work. Our regular janitor is on vacation and I volunteered for two reasons: 1. As a manager, I feel it's my responsibility to help out when it's needed. 2. The extra income will provide for my family's Christmas presents.

But there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Tonight is my last night cleaning...sorry, apartment, you're out of luck. lol just kidding. Janitoring (is that a word?) every night at my work, of course, not cleaning forever. I'll still be (occasionally) cleaning our apartment and helping the cooks (if they need it) clean on Friday nights, when our janitor usually has off.

Monday and Tuesday are my next days off, so I will be getting to do some doll work during those two days :) hooray!

No comments: