Thursday, September 29, 2011

New website

Website Translation Widget
Website Translation Widget

Some of you may have noticed that my website address has changed. It used to be edenslitleones.com and now it is edenslittleones.weebly.com - same me, same information, just an added .weebly in there. The reason for this is the cost of having my own .com website. It used to pay for itself, with the many custom orders I used to get. However, I have only been getting a custom order every few months and can no longer afford to pay for the old website. I have been debating whether to go with a free one through tripod or weebly and decided to go with weebly, since I knew I could insert and edit html fairly easily. I don't know much about html, but enough to modify my pages from my old website to fit the pages of this new one. Since I love my package of backgrounds, frames, and pictures (for my website) that I had custom made, I didn't want to give those up. Plus it's the look and feel of Eden's Little Ones and I wasn't ready to change that.

So, for those who are unaware, I have a new website at edenslittleones.weebly.com and my old website will no longer be available as soon as my last payment month runs out.

But I'm pretty happy with the new one, it turned out pretty well, though I haven't been able to change the header to how I want it yet. It'll get there :)

Another blog post when I get picture of my current new baby taken!

No comments: