Sunday, March 4, 2012

Laptop and new babies

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've done a post! Ok, so I can, since sometimes I'm really bad about it lol. So here's the update: I got a new laptop and so the last week I've been transferring all my stuff from my old half-working laptop to my new laptop - with my favorites list, pictures, and all my websites (including passwords for everything), that has taken quite a while! I've still got a few things to transfer, but most is done. I'm a reborn mentor now, on the DSB (Dolls So Beautiful) forum. I get to start tomorrow and I'm so excited to be able to help a new reborn artist with the dark AA tones board (that's where the boss put me, and I love it)! I've mentored several new/newer artists privately before, just friends or friend/customers who were starting out and needed some help/advice, but never been chosen by a group before :) The one twin (Owen, who decided he didn't want to be a twin, and so the other sculpt was left for another time) was born and adopted while still in the painting process (still needed to do a bit of detailing and shading, but mostly done), the earliest one of my babies has been adopted. This is him, his mama named him Keyshon:
She also sent me a video of her opening him, which was so awesome to get to see her receive him! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZPszTv00sM&feature=youtu.be And I am currently working on Grace (Estelle sculpt), who is almost done, but I'll wait to share pictures of her when she's done in a few days. She was also adopted before even being born, by a customer who saw her on my Facebook page when I was posting rooting pictures. Keyshon was so much fun to reborn (all my babies are, but I really saw so many possibilities with him), that I am going to reborn another Owen sculpt next, and try to make this one a girl. :) Another post when Grace is finished!

No comments: