Thursday, February 9, 2012

So much going on

There is just so much going on right now - dr. appointments, van appointments to get an estimate and sell it, getting a car inspected to see if it would be good to buy, regular work, looking into going back to school this summer, and much more.

But through it all I am still working on Estelle, and she is coming along so sweetly! I only have a few details to do (nailtips, lips, eyebrows, and the final "pore" layer) and then I'll do some before-hair pictures of her.

A highlight of this week: My 74th baby went home this week and I got to see his mama opening his box :) Her mom video-taped the opening, with the family all around, and it was so exciting and so much fun to see everyone's reaction and meeting him for the first time! I almost cried, it was so great <3

I'll post again when I get the painting on Estelle (I'm going to have to start thinking of her name lol) done.

No comments: