Thursday, August 4, 2011

New newsletter

To see the newsletter on my website, visit

August 05, 2011 Newsletter

Hello, Hello!

My latest custom, Gage, arrived at home yesterday. His mama is enjoying him and sent me an email saying "He is beyond gorgeous there's no way I can thank you enough!!!... I'm a very happy customer and can't wait to spread the word." That just made my day, I love hearing back from customers when they see their babies :) Here's a picture of little Gage:



Laben, after being available for over 6 months, was adopted by my best friends' sister and she loves him. I'm glad he found a good home - and she got another one of my babies lol

I've started a new baby, from the Alina sculpt by Adrie Stoete. She's gonna be a beauty!



The babies for adoption are now going to be in the newsletter, at the end, so it's easier to update the website. I just have to update this page instead of three pages (I used to have "available boys" and "available girls" pages also).


Well, that's all the news for now. Another newsletter will be out when there's more news!


Come visit me on Blogger, Facebook, and/or Twitter!


AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION:

Rori - $165 plus shipping

Franklin - $175 plus shipping

Brenden - $75 plus shipping

Sabriam Garcia
Eden’s Little Ones nursery
www.edenslittleones.com


Website Translation Widget
Website Translation Widget

No comments: