Wednesday, June 8, 2011

what's happenin' in the nursery

Website Translation Widget
Website Translation Widget

The custom baby boy was sent home - can't wait to hear back from the dad!

Seraphina was adopted (my newest baby, the same day she was born lol), and Jasmine was also adopted :) Only baby in the nursery still up for adoption right now is Laben.

Done rooting the other little boy I was working on - glue is drying.

Halfway done with the red-head, the glue is still wet there.

Rooting (still early stages) a Joyful Heart by Lee Middleton. Not sure if boy or girl yet, pictures after hair.

The next 4 babies I will be making are:
Mai by Akie Yamada
Ava Raine by Laura Tuzio-Ross
Destiny by Michelle Barrow
Alina by Adrie Stoete

I'm so so so glad that I have the energy and time to work on reborning again. Thank you, Lord, for my new job!

No comments: