Monday, October 26, 2009

Helping a friend and having fun

A friend of mine hired someone to make her a website, but the lady never finished the job and also didn't seem to know what she was doing with part of it. So tonight I helped her figure out how to log in and also made her a few mini-tutorials, so she can fix it up.

I was aching to get my hands on that site, LOL, but she wanted to fix it herself. That's cool, at least I got to do a couple of things and make her tutorial so she can get her website doing what she needs it to do :)

It cheered up both of us, which I greatly needed after this cold day, and feels good to be able to help someone out a little.

Her name is Tina, a new reborn artist, and her nursery name is Tina's Cuddly Angels.

I'm eager to check out her website in a few days and see how it's coming :)
tinascuddlyangels.com

No comments: