Thursday, January 5, 2012

New plan

Website Translation Widget
Website Translation Widget

ok, I started the twins and then just lost interest. I think it's because twins take so much longer and so they take a lot of patience. Also I was getting a little... not really frustrated, but just losing interest and the joy of it... because, even though they are twin sculpts, my mind sees them going in different directions and I find myself wanting to paint them differently. And so, since they are not customs and I can create them however I please, I'm going to. No longer will they be twins, but two babies, and I have no idea of the final outcome. I'm going to create the awake one first, simply because he/she is the one currently on my desk and ready for another paint wash.

I'll keep you all updated! :)

No comments: