Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blogging is not my art

Website Translation Widget
Website Translation Widget

Ok, I'm not witty or cute or fabulous, so I'm really not that great at blogging...or even coming up with a title for each post (see for just one example). I don't blog every day or even every week, so it's understandable that my readers aren't perched on the edge of their seat, awaiting my next post. But lately I've been reading a few blogs and, while some I don't even make it through a single post before nodding off, some are very witty and cute and fabulous, each in their own way. And after reading a few posts from these blogs, my brain begins to think that it, too, can do posts that are lol funny or amazingly wonderful.

The problem is...it's an illusion. An in-my-head show of words and lights and ideas that never sound the same once written down. And so, though I may blog more often for a while, don't expect greatness from this blog, only the mediocre ramblings of a reborn artist.

1 comment:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

I think rambling about what we love or do in blog form creates the best blogs. I never plan a blog. My blogs are a result of something doll-related that has occurred that I feel will interest fellow doll enthusiasts. I just let it flow.


dbg