Thursday, July 14, 2011

Customs

Website Translation Widget
Website Translation Widget

well, my custom is finished painting, finally, so I got a close up pic of his skin



And he started growing some hair :)


I got a request for an ethnic custom of the same sculpt - wouldn't that be awesome? Hope it comes through, would love to do the same sculpt back to back, Caucasian and African-American.

My two days off are over. Took my girls to the zoo on the first day and visited with my best friend Amy on the second. And, of course, worked some on the custom each day :)

The next week will be spent rooting, to get this Little One done. And then...the birth! More pictures then. Plus I'll be birthing the little Irish baby at the same time, so a custom and a baby up for adoption will be born next week.

Until then...

No comments: